I HAD FINALLY WATCHED FINISHED AE WANG SA SHIN GI!!!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 •
0 guys
yo! peeps! I JUST WATCHED FINISHED TAE WANG SA SHIN GI!~!! omg! it is freaking nice!:) especially my bae bae( k, thats the nicknane that i gave my beloved shuai shuai bae young joon) LOL... but the ending seriously sux! in the end my bae young joon dieT.T so i dun like the ending..LOL..
anw, i just read an interesting news..
MY BELOVED KIM HYUN JOONG WINS THE STYLE ICON AWARD!!! WOOOOOOOTS~ HAHAHAS! THATS REALLY NICE! AND GUESS WAD.. MY SUPER BELOVED SUPER JUNIOR GETS THE SECOND PLACE!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAHAHAS.
this is the placing:
1st: KIM HYUN JOONG!
2nd: SUPER JUNIOR!!
3rd: LEE MIN HO!
4th: G-DRAGON!
5th: SS501!
6th: LEE SEUNG GI
7th: GOO HYE SUN!
8th: SNSD!
9th: BROWN EYED GIRLS!
10th: 2PM!
surprisingly, my beloved and lovable DBSK is not in the list!!! wad are the cassies doing? omg!
i just could not believe! if i am in korea, I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO VOTE FOR MY DBSK, SUPER JUNIOR, KIM HYUN JOONG AND BAE YOUNG JOON!!!! HAHAHAS!