stupid mrs Paul
Saturday, August 04, 2007 •
0 guys
Hi everyone, sorry 4 not blogging 4 a long time. Today I am going to talk about stupid Mrs Paul. She is super suckie sia, she don’t let the Beijing students to come into our class so stupid idiot 5D were given a chance and a lot people in 5D are having we 5B buddy wa lao lor we can’t even see them lor wat the .. all bcause the stupid idiot mrs paul (hrr… I feel like killing her!!!!!). the worst is my buddy Xiao Meng like angry over me and be very clost to the 5D gal. NOT FAIR AT ALL. I WANNA TO KILL STUPID MRS PAUl. I am thinking of such a discusting old woman a man wil marry her I think that comform that is the man is blind and marry such a unreasonable old woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At the last day the Beijing pupils are staying in Singapore so the pupils going to Beijing are going to give them a farewell party, the stupid Mrs Paul don’t allowed us to go to he farewell party but lucky 张老师 told Mrs Paul to let us go because it is Miss Chong’s instruction so she got no choice but to let we all go. At there Miss Chong ask all the buddies to stay at the AVA room and have our lunch there. So as this is Miss chong instruction we stay and eat our lunch. After eating the lunch, it was already after school. When we reach class and go to collect our bags. The class and stupid Mrs Paul were at the class they ask we all to stay back after school and do finsh the spelling and scold us 4 not responsible. Wat the feeling killing her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!