the sux ones... P5 CAMP=(
Sunday, July 29, 2007 • 0 guys
Hello everyone, sorry 4 not blogging 4 a long time. Todae I am going 2 tell u all about the stupid idiot P5 camp. It is so damming sux I hate it 4ever. All because my idiot trainer, Wati who is he/her (I dn even know is it a guy or gal) making my P5 camp so sux. The first dae he punish me, Kar Man, Dennis, Li Fang & Hui Shi. Why that idiot punish? At the first dae we were told to shower right but we eat supper instead of showering and let other group 2 bath. After eating supper, we were told 2 collect the Milo but we all left our mug in the dorminar so we go back and take lor.. when we take our mug and about 2 leave we saw other group that also need 2 collect the Milo taking their showeries. We ask them they say that everyone must bring the things 2 shower so we thought that we must bring so we take our mug as well as the showeries. When we reach there , Wati see me and kar man taking the showeries and shout at us how can we all take the showeries, anyway I dn even know that we can’t bring thing so he ask we all 2 be the last 2 bath. And the worst is the galz were ask to share I cubical 2 bath and the galz were so shy lor.. and keep wasting their time and there isn’t enough cubical 4 the gal so a lot were waiting there, the teacher say that we can use the boy toilet but the boys toilet don’t hae the door but the gal have no choice but 2 bath in the boys toilet. When it is our turn it is already 12++ midnight already so I was late 4 the sleeping time.

I will tel u all about the second n third dae on my next blog

OLD POST »
« NEW POST