the return of me
Tuesday, December 26, 2006 •
0 guys
Haha I have come back from China I found out that Singapore toilet is damn good sia still got romantic music and lavender smell but at china toilet it is so.. smelly some of it don’t even have a door lo u know the toilet is so .. scary sia I tell u all that it is how scary it is just like a long gou if some one shit and the cleaner never clean the other people will need to suffer of the bad smell.
any way today I am going to tell u all a lot of things need to tell u all
THE STORY START FROM HERE
1 day- we reach China, Chengdu shuang lui airport we when to the check out point and do the check out thing dong. When we do finish the thing we go and meet the dao you, Xiao Yuan after all the people had reach we went to sit on the bus. The dao you tell us that we are going to mei shan , le shan and er mei shan . Actually mei shan and le shan is not a shan it is a town just like bedok. Firstly we go to mei shan it is the sotong ball homeland we when to see a lot of thing and we even see la siang at the last we when to san su ci inside have a lot of drawing and there is something more haha after we have can guan finish we go to have our meal we eat the dong puo ro and it is so.. delicious but it is very oily I think hat they thing that the oil is free ^o^ when we are having our dinner our dao you help us to check in our room we when in the room and put down our luggage and we when to the mei shan “orchard road” xiao bei jie we when o a lot of the branded shop to look for the bag that is fit for me finally I bought a Winnie the poon baggie it is a ling bag that is black and white I like the cutting very much ang it is make out of the leather after we buy the wool jacket for mum and hired the san lun che ah bei and let it ride us to the hotel. We go back to the hotel and shower and sleep
TO BE CONTINUE…