stupid joyce
Saturday, September 23, 2006 • 0 guys
During S.S Joyce sit with Rong Rong when I want to talk to Rong Rong she pull Rong Rong away. During Recess, I want to talk to Rong Rong she would walk to Rong Rong and talk to her she know that I don’t friend her so I walk away to change my cloth back to uniform. When I go to buy food she accompany Rong Rong to the table I sit. When I come back I saw her water bottle so I walk to another table, Rong Rong come and eat with me she tell me Joyce sad that we were in different group so when she lose she was sad. Who will believe her, she always lied to people so I tell Rong Rong that when we play Captain Ball she always鸡蛋里挑骨头 only one jumper only she think I don’t know I think she don’t her group have a jumper aready. You know she want to be teacher pet but I tell u all she can’t be.

P.S. To all readers want to know that what happen next read my next post.. :DD

OLD POST »
« NEW POST